Monaco Smart Yacht

Monaco Marina Management

It is imperative to involve the entire ecosystem to make it more virtuous by encouraging exchanges and bringing on innovations that can effect major changes to the industry. Today it’s a priority. It is estimated that on average yachts spend 80% of their time quayside and most of the rest of the 20% at anchor. Thanks to technology, new solutions are available. We started with infrastructures, the Monaco Smart & Sustainable Marina Rendezvous, and logic dictates that we continue with yachts as the two are inextricably linked.
José Marco Casellini

José Marco Casellini

CEO of Monaco Marina Management

Service Offer

Monaco Marina Management is a consulting company specialising in the creation, development, promotion and management of economic yachting products.